Words on a page are not always the right thing. Busy people on the go often find it easier to fit audio into their schedule, and sometimes a book needs explaining. This is why I also offer plain, audiobook-style read-throughs and explanatory lessons for many of my printed books. And, sometimes, I share something that may never make it into print.
Read-throughs and lessons are arranged topically, then in rough order of difficulty.
Islamic Law (fiqh)
- Introduction to my Shafiʿi fiqh books (2019)
- The Encompassing Epistle (2019)
- The Ultimate Conspectus (2019)
- The Ultimate Conspectus Explained (2007)
- The Accessible Conspectus (2019)
- Fatḥ al-qarīb al-mujīb (2007)
- The Evident Memorandum (2019)
- Wali al-Dīn al-Baṣīr’s Al-Nihāyah sharḥ Al-Ghāyah (2006–7)